Tweakker is looking for a skilled Device Guides Specialist to join our device team within the Customer Service Department.
At Tweakker we provide device intelligence solutions to mobile operators all over the world. Our solutions ensure that the operator increases their data uptake and customer satisfaction levels to reduce costs on churn and customer care.
From the headquarters of Tweakker in Aarhus you will be part of a highly skilled team of both engineers and device specialists. From here, you will produce and verify device user guides used by the Telecom Operators in Asia, Europe, Africa and Latin America. You will mainly assist with production and maintenance on our Device Guide management platform.
Furthermore, you will also be taking an active part in evaluating existing instructions, problem solutions, and support, where we are often measured on our guide quality.
Your main responsibilities:
- Writing and verifying device guides
- Ensure device guide quality with focus on user experience
- Troubleshooting with support team
- Active part in evaluating existing instructions
- Provide satisfactory service to your team, managers, rest of organization
- Experience with Microsoft Office and Adobe Photoshop
- Structured nature and attention to detail
- Focus on quality and speedy delivery
- Communication and language skills
- Interested in mobile devices and the telecom business
- Experience with data registration and verification
- Excellent understanding of verification processes and structured data in general
We are offering
You will join a device team where we all collaborating to achieve knowledge about mobile devices of today and tomorrow.
The workplace is in the center of Aarhus, close to the train station.
Fixed salary with healthcare insurance.
Apply as soon as possible
If you wish to apply, please send your CV along with a short application in Danish or English to email@example.com