The global MVNO market is continually transforming and growing, with market revenue forecasted to reach USD $94.82 billion by 2025. Propelled by customer demands of personalized offers, favorable regulations, and the focus on better spectrum allocation, the global number of MVNOs now exceeds 1,300.
2019 will be a year of transformation. Emerging technologies and new business models shape and drive the ever-evolving information and technology (ICT) landscape, creating new opportunities for mobile virtual operators.
Download our eBook to uncover the 2019 trends to watch for and to outline investment opportunities:
- Digital transformation for customer empowerment
- MVNOs positioned to fuel IoT smart lifestyles
- eSIM enables the dynamic switch
- AI, the watchword for automation
- Razor-sharp focus on customer journeys